Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Flower Fairy

From Valentine:

Today I went out into the yard and saw the most adorable little creature sitting on a rock.

Winky
Isn't she cute? At first I was afraid I might scare her, but then she invited me to sit down.

Valentine Meets Winky
I asked her who she was and she said she was a flower fairy. Her name is Winky and she has just arrived in our garden to check on the sleeping flowers.

Valentine Meets Winky
Winky said there are lots of fairies around like her, but we usually can't see them. She asked me if I have any magic creatures in my background and I told her that I cannot remember my past, so I don't know.

Winky
We chatted for quite a while and Winky promised to stay around and be my friend. I am so excited. In return, I promised to help her find a nice little house to live in. I'm so happy to have a new friend!

~ Valentine

No comments: