Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life With Ailís 7 - Meeting Violet

Ailís was enjoying a nice warm and sunny day at the park, when a little girl she didn't know walked up to her...

Violet
Girl: Hi! Will you read me a story?
Ailís: Um. I guess so. What's your name?

Violet2
Girl: My name is Violet!

Violet3
Violet: And everything that is purple is mine!

Violet4
Ailís: Okay, Violet. If you say so. But, where's your mom? Shouldn't we tell her where you are?

Violet5
Violet: It's okay. My dad's behind us on another bench and keeping an eye on me. He said I could come over here cause he's doing paperwork and is too busy to read to me right now.

Violet6
Ailís: Okay then. Hey, wait! These pages are all blank!


Violet7
Violet: I know! That way you can make up your own story about whatever you want!

Violet8
Violet: It can be about princesses and unicorns and castles and magic... but, no bad guys. Okay?

Violet9
Violet: And it can have fairies and talking flowers and it has to start with "Once upon a time..."

Violet10
Ailís to self: What an interesting little girl. I wonder who she belongs to...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow - Violet looks like she might be a handful for the girls. I can't wait to see what happens next!