Tuesday, February 24, 2009

In which HittyFlo talks with her person

HittyFlo (HF): So, you have a sewing machine, right?

Her person (P): Yes...

HF: And you've been sewing for many, many years.

P: Well...

HF: You've sewn for businesses, people, children and dolls.

P: ???

HF: Even for Barbie!

P: *winces*

HF: SO WHY HAVEN'T YOU EVER MADE ME A DRESS?

P: I'm sorry. You have several nice dresses and I just thought someday I would get around to making more, but things happen and I get side-tracked and...

HF: That's enough. I understand. I watch you people day and night so I know all about it. But, PLEASE, will you make me a new dress? Pretty please?

P: OK. I promise. I will make you a new dress tonight.

HF: A green one? For St Patrick's Day? I have always wanted a green dress.

P: OK. A green one.


Photos tomorrow! (or someone will be in big trouble!)

No comments: